| Want to observe the night sky on your summer vacation but the scope can't fit in Your car?|
Come to island of Hvar, Croatia (lat: 43°N), and observe with my 8" f/5 dobsonian!
NGC 5979 (catalog)
|PK 322-05.1 •
|Position (epoch J2000)|
|Position|| Ra 15:47:41.1|
Please, help us find free binocular/telescope sketch or photo of this object
|Central star mag.|
|Dreyer's description|| ! PN pF vS R r ? am 150 st
How to find it
- Historic NGC and IC by Wolfgang Steinicke (version Nov. 20, 2006.)
- NGC5979 observation with 8" SCT by Kent Wallace @ blackskies.org (SEEN)
- NGC 5979 observation by Tom Polakis with 14"
- NGC 5979 observation by Paul Kemp (Southern Sentinel) with 13.1" f/5 Dobsonian (26th July 2006)
- NGC 5979 observation by Paul Kemp (Southern Sentinel) with 13.1" f/5 Dobsonian (98x) (23rd August 2006)
- NGC 5979 observation by Paul Kemp (Southern Sentinel) with 13.1" f/5 Dobsonian (176x) (18th June 2007)